- Children (4 years old) 1/2 hour riding time = $20
- Children or Adults (All ages) 1 Hour Riding Time = $30 (Weight limit 300 lbs, if I have a horse that can carry a large rider)
- Instill self-esteem and responsibility in a positive and fun family environment.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to learn how to groom and tack up your horse.
- Riding lessons or training at your home or stable. Basic fee is $50/hr, I supply all own equipment and tack.
- Riding Lessons for Groups of 6 or more riders in Clubs, Clinics, 4-H, Jumping classes. You can ride my horses or provide your own. CALL FOR PRICES.
- Horse Show Judging and Clinics. Please call for rates.
- All lessons must be prepaid in cash before the student starts riding or the event starts for the day. No credit card processing or ATM available on site.
Types of Lessons:
Located in beautiful Tri-Cities Washington, horse riding lessons for,
- Hunter Seat Equitation
- Beginning Show Jumping thru Advanced Jumping.
- Saddle Seat Equitation- various Breeds of Horses.
- Showing at Halter – Western and English- various Breeds.
- Western Equitation – called Stock Seat.
- Barrel Racing – ON YOUR HORSE, Beginner to Advanced.
are taught as desired. Driving lessons for carts, roadsters, and chariots are also taught.
- Cart driving
- Single horse driving
- Roadster driving
- Single horse chariot driving
- Team (2) horse chariot driving
- Hitch (4) horse chuckwagon.
Rates for driving lessons begin at $40/hour. Please call for additional details.
Rates for lessons or training at your home or stable – call for prices.
Lessons run 7 days a week by appointment, depending on the weather. Due to Debbie’s fibromyalgia she has extreme sensitivity to cold, and lessons will be when it is warmest to ride. In the hotter days of summer we start as early as 5 AM and with lights can go until 11 PM. Call (520) 686-0048 today!
- Please come and visit me at the stable a day or more before your lesson – I DO NOT ANSWER MY PHONE WHEN TEACHING – thank you.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to groom and tack up your horse.
- Riders must wear an approved horse riders helmet and boots with a 1 or 2 inch heel when riding.
- Riders must wear long stretchy pants, but please not black (horse hair looks better on lighter colors)
- Children must be supervised by someone over 18, at all times.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- No alcohol, but feel free to bring a chair, food and drinks if needed or desired.
- No smoking except in the area where you park your car.
- No petting or feeding the horses unless you ask first. This is a working horse stable and other people’s horses live here as well.
- No climbing on fence panels, stalls, round pen, or anything else
Rider training is my specialty. I strive to train my students to be confident and well schooled in all areas of horsemanship. There are no dumb questions. My motto is “Producing riders, not passengers.”
I have had excellent success with:
- Dave Rautenkranz – Selah, WA. You can give him a call at (509) 595-2467.
- Billie Lovell – Burbank, WA. You can give him a call at (425) 443-9299.
Tack Source Recommendation:
Stable Blanket Repair:
- Peggy – (509) 547-8991.