Debbie Miller enjoys sharing her passion for horses and the excitement of riding, jumping, and driving with you or your child. Call (520) 686-0048 to schedule your lesson today! You can also find Debbie Miller Horsemanship on Facebook.
Debbie offers riding lessons for children at least 4 years old and adults of all ages and riding desires that instills self-esteem and responsibility in a fun family environment based on over 35 years of experience with horses. Debbie can also provide you with education along the full spectrum of horse care, health and fun for every age group. These include,
- Practical Horsemanship – Learn what and how to feed your horse. How to recognize a sick horse. How to take a horse’s temperature. How to pick a farrier (horse shoer). How to catch a horse. How to load a horse into a trailer.
- Hot Walker Cool Down
- Trimming: Bridle path, face, ears, legs,
- Main Pulling & Braiding
- Exercise: Riding, lunge line, free lunge
- Show Judging
- Horse Training
- Coaching at Horse Shows
- Horse Hauling to Shows
- Driving lessons by appointment.
- Custom built show and schooling jumps
- Tack Repair
- Tack Consignment Sale – Please call for current inventory. Used tack must be in clean and ready to go condition. No junk, no broken tack. A twenty percent commission will be deducted upon item sale.
- Custom personalized instruction at your home or stable if desired.
Debbie is happy to answer any questions you might have! Call me at (520) 686-0048 and let’s talk about your lessons.